daily login rewards not working
I've booted up the game today, but it doesn't seem like I'm getting any of the rewards I'm supposed to be getting. am I missing something here?
I've booted up the game today, but it doesn't seem like I'm getting any of the rewards I'm supposed to be getting. am I missing something here?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It works based on 11:00 EST timzeone cutoff, so the first day you are rewarded for starts in 1 hr 45 mins.
Same for me , I don't have any popup that's supposed to be upon entering game. Windows Store
thanks, I didn't see this from the promotional images
Is it working for you now?