Getting stunned 33 times with headon...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ7PMRdVE40
i just watched that video and that clown deserve some respect for not disconnecting LMAO
if that happened to me i would be tilted
its not adversing i dont know that guy.. its only about the content in the video.
what would you do when you got stunned 33 times in one match with head on?
Comments
I can answer your question because it happened to me on dead dawg saloon. It was a fun match imo at least and the swf wasn't toxic in endgame chat.
Honestly? I can’t imagine a game where I get stunned that many times. Once I know that more than one person is using it and they’re in a SWF, I would be extremely wary of lockers and where they’re leading me during chases.
It helps that I play as Deathslinger, as good luck making it to that locker.
Kudos to whoever that Clown player was as I know most people wouldn’t have endured that mess of a match. 🤣
After the second head-on I probably would've gone afk at an exit gate. I don't wanna get stunned over and over, and they apparently don't wanna do gens, but which side will win that battle of wills?
(Unless I was in a really, really memey mood. But when I meme it's usually teabagging as Ghostface or something. Getting stunned just does not feel fun.)
There've been times I used Head On just once to stun the killer for a challenge and I still felt like a dick for doing it. I felt bad, baiting a poor Doc by blowing up a gen just so I could hop in the locker and wait for him. I survived that match somehow, but I stayed behind and had him hook me, anyway. (If I do well against a killer, I know that killer must be low rank and inexperienced as hell; I don't feel good about that.)