Alright, idk what to think anymore.. Im confused, help me out.

On one side Im a glad that BHVR reached out to us after we made clear that we dislike what they pulled out on us. I havent spent much time looking into the details, if its actually good or bad what they gave us now. But at least they did something, showing us a reaction..

on the other side... maaan, does it really has to go so far everytime we want to be treated good? Has literally the entire community to come over here, complain and outburst and make youtube videos about it?

Cant we just get something back in future without driving us crazy first?

And I know I know "wow u unthankful #########, cant you just be happy for once??" yada yada yada and I agree to an extend... But Im just sitting here with mixed feelings and a sour taste in my mouth trying to enjoy the sweet gifts..

Just some rambling around and my 2 cents, Im just confused what to think and how to feel...

Comments

  • Well, all we really wanted was a decent event. So, like, if they did that in the first place there wouldn't be a need to "compensate". ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

  • I mean it's still a downgrade.

    2018 - event, can earn 2 skins through participating

    2019 - no real event, can earn 2 skins through rift grinding

    2020 - no real event, nothing else-> upgraded to being able to get 1 by logging in every day for a while

    But the events are the only fun part anyway, I'm on console so can't actually wear the blighted skins anyway if I wanna go above 10 FPS in-game.

  • @Aneurysm said:

    I mean it's still a downgrade.

    2018 - event, can earn 2 skins through participating

    2019 - no real event, can earn 2 skins through rift grinding

    2020 - no real event, nothing else-> upgraded to being able to get 1 by logging in every day for a while

    But the events are the only fun part anyway, I'm on console so can't actually wear the blighted skins anyway if I wanna go above 10 FPS in-game.

    I have to agree that the event itself is more exciting for me than skins. BBQ event was so awesome, I loved it. And the first hallowed blight (even tho it was sometimes annoying with suicides) was so cool aswell. I would take a proper event over free skins anyday

  • I can't tell you what to think, I personally will not let up. It's a distraction. They need to get their predatory live service crap out of the game and stop treating us like ๐Ÿ‹.

    The event was an eye opener to this

  • @LowSpecGamersMatter said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1702719#Comment_1702719

    I have to agree that the event itself is more exciting for me than skins. BBQ event was so awesome, I loved it. And the first hallowed blight (even tho it was sometimes annoying with suicides) was so cool aswell. I would take a proper event over free skins anyday

    I only started playing just before the first hallowed blight but yeah it was fun. Stuff like trappers and hags trapping up the petals got on my nerves at the time but looking back with the nostalgia goggles on it was pretty damn funny

  • @Aneurysm said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1702732#Comment_1702732

    I only started playing just before the first hallowed blight but yeah it was fun. Stuff like trappers and hags trapping up the petals got on my nerves at the time but looking back with the nostalgia goggles on it was pretty damn funny

    Oh u missed out my friend, BBQ event was so cool. The atmosphere was just awesome. I legit WANTED to play for the sake of playing. Let alone free cosmetics and extra Bonus BPs

  • UPDATE: After going to all the details and dicussing with my friends I came to the conclussion that this all here is just a sad attempt to damage control. This event is still the worst we had.

  • This is my first Halloween event on the game, I got this game for Christmas with my ps4, I did however watch a lot of videos when the game came out because I almost bought it when I had my Xbox one. It looked great and when I started getting into slasher movies last year, it sold it for me. This game got me over my fear of horror movies, but I'm kinda disappointed with the lack of event considering Halloween is a huge thing in horror. I've been playing F13 a lot now even if it's dead and has kids over mics screaming at me. What I would love is for the game to work on my console though, I don't mind the daily login bonus because I can get a skin etc, but I want the game to work on my playstation.