Can we discuss some Generator changes now?
Hello!
Im a player that enjoy both sides... and honostly... Killers really need a buff. This game makes killer get scared of survivors and not the other way around -.-'
Many have said "buff killers" before of course, so here is my suggestions for the time being.
- Generators (and exit gates) should regress automatically. Im only talking minor like 25-50% speed of what a normal kicking does. Note that this doesnt prevent you from kicking either.
- Kicking a generator should damage it for like 5% of its progress in addition to normal kicking. Nothing is more frustrating then a generator that is 90% done and you spend 2.5 seconds kicking it, only for a survivor to tap it for 0.2 seconds... Otherwise kicking should regress it a lot faster them currently.
- Alternative (cuz i didnt wanna make another post): That injured survivors are more inefficient on generators and maybe totems? It makes a lot of sense that you are encouraged to get healed (and i know that one of the encouragement is that you can take an extra hit, but still). This will slow down generators a bit. Besides pure lore wise/realistically it also makes sense :) Obviously it shouldnt affect healing speed on others.
It doesnt feel like the Devs are caring enough about killers actually having a chance against higher ranks, but i hope you agree or have another suggestion or at least got some inspiration from these ideas.
Cheers!
Comments
I don't wanna be that guy that brings this up everytime, but I feel like this is the right time to do it. According to the stats that they recently released killers get an average of 65-70% killrate (somewhere between 2-3 kills per match), even in red ranks. Now I know this a very distant answer but if you were a dev, would you really feel like nerfing survivors is a good decision looking at the available stats?
Not only that, they already touched genspeeds in a previous update (when they made it so doubling up on gens is now 5% slower). If they are not touching it further probably means genspeeds are in a good spot; because they surely took quite a close look on it since they changed it.
Hahaha its all fair mate :D
I know that not all will/would agree and i definitely know that im not the best player either, so its not like my suggestions are alpha-omega or anything. Just wanted to add my suggestions to the pool XD
I actually just found that killrate list. It is Interesting to see :)
Personally i didnt feel the change on gen-speed at the last change. Secondly i wanna point out that i dont want massive changes or nerfs/buffs. I do however feel strongly about the 2nd point. I dont see why killers spend 2.5 secs to kick just for a survivor to tap it and nullify the kick. It would be a minor punishment for tapping. Like lets say that i go kick a gen with a survivor at. We loop around the gen/nearby pallet. On the passby of the gen the survivor taps it.
Alternatively, make it so that it only stops regressing after repairing it for 2 secs (it still goes up in progress while still "damaged") So that if you only taps it, it gains the progress for the "duration" of the tap, but starts regressing again afterwards :)
And also.. i just wanted to hear people opinions :)
(i wrote this as PlzDontStabMe added a post... so basically what he said ! XD XD )
Buff nurse, she's statistically the weakest and least picked killer in the game. #5blinksbase #115%speed #oldomegablinkbase.
I know, I know, killer specific stats are very missleading. But when talking about how killers are doing in general I think its a good place to start.