Any Word On Deadly Deceit Fix?
The grind for this is exponentially more difficult when you're only rewarded 100 BP. :/
The grind for this is exponentially more difficult when you're only rewarded 100 BP. :/
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try Huntress with no add ons. For some reason she seems to be able to resist the bug for 2 out of 3 matches.
Ooh, say less. Thank you for the tip!
I done this callenge using Bubba :3
Works with clown 100% of the time I think at least I played 3 games in a row with him and had it done
For Nurse and Bubba it worked for me.
It DOESN'T work on Wraith and Hag. Just a heads-up, so you don't waste your time.
Legion works. Didn’t get the bug with them. Plus they’re already awesome for farming Deviousness