Idea for the Devs before making any perk changes from here on out.
If you're going to make any perk changes at all, then play your game. It's your game and I bet that many staff members play videogames in their off-time but just not the one they contributed in making.
I want to see most if not all the devs livestream them playing DBD, as KILLER against the most aggressive and sweatiest survivor players who can use certain perks they have in their roster to heavily put the game in their favor.
Then, after they play 10 to 15 games of killer against the sweatiest of players, they can actually think about what could be good changes to certain perks.
I know the devs will not do this, because they'd rather just think what they're doing is a pretty good job.
Comments
Peanits and Not_Queen play dbd live, same with Mathieu, but rarely
Another one to mention is McLean
Do they play killer, and better question - do they play against the "REAL" survivors and not Rank 20 survivors?
Peanits is a red rank killer, pretty sure he plays Huntress
Not_Queen I am pretty sure plays both survivor and killer, I don't remember her rank
Mathieu I have no clue, he hasn't live streamed since forever
McLean I don't watch
Doesn't really answer my question in full.
Yes it does, infact I just did
Peanits has to deal with red rank survivors, meaning he knows about the sweat squads, I also said he plays killer
I answered your question in full
They do play their own game, but not all of them stream it.
Hoodied specifically has mentioned a few people who stream it or used to.
There are several factors why something might not change or be adjusted or why it's not done immediately. Before anything gets out, there needs to be a plan first of what to do and then it needs to develop from there on. This can't happen in a week as a example.
Almo also plays and streams the game all the time, Im a regular in his, Mclean's and Peanits streams.