Docs Terror radius changed
Why the ######### have they changed docs Terror radius, let me guess it's coz survivors found it annoying or something stupid 🤣
Why the ######### have they changed docs Terror radius, let me guess it's coz survivors found it annoying or something stupid 🤣
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its a bug....
I don't think so, I think it was intentional lol
I normally play with Distressing. Has it gotten smaller?
Doc no longer has his custom music, it's back to default.
Oh, weird. That's def a bug
Gotta be a bug.
Doc looks funny with the animation glitch BTW, but not as funny as Legion Myers, and especially Blight.