The new addon is great
the blight addon is what the event is about. yes, no free cosmetics. but as far as game mechanic is going, this is a fun addon. what do you think about this addon?
the blight addon is what the event is about. yes, no free cosmetics. but as far as game mechanic is going, this is a fun addon. what do you think about this addon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I always forget when I have it and it cucks me when I am about to get a hit. The survivor is going for the window and I try to use PoTD but instead run towards him and hit the window.
It's okay. Definitly something we could keep for after the event, because it's not too good.
I extremely dislike it and am most certainly not going to use it in any more killer matches. What's the point of going at a somewhat slow speed for a few seconds where you can't even hit anything? It clutters up my bloodweb too.
I'm not a fan of it for killer. It pisses me off when i load in as hag and want to place a trap but end up zooming into a wall. Same with trapper.
the end slowdown could be reduced. other than that, the idea of an addon that works for all killers is great.