I hate survivors who purposely throw themselves at me to proc BT/DS
You know these guys who purposely bodyblock you when unhooked, do a gen/totem in your face, jump in locker right in front of your face only to leave once you turn around and jump again when you come back? They know how far they can come and stop right at the "line". Like in that scene from Tom and Jerry where Tom taunts the dog while standing behind a red line which indicated the reach of the dog. These guys
I'm not saying it's bad or toxic, it's just annoying. Like you are being disrespected and not taken anywhere seriously. Survivors playing like this really make me want to bash them into the ground. Anyone else?
Comments
If a survivor jumps into a locker in front of me when I clearly wasn’t chasing them, I just eat the DS and then tunnel them out of the game. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Yeah, I do that too, although it doesn't make such survivors less annoying
Same. You want me to eat your DS? Ok, now I know who has no DS anymore, free tunneling ticket
i find them annoying too. i always eat ds and get them out of the game lmao
Bodyblocking after unhooking is just the right call if the killer wants a 1-for-1. Killers have camping basekit, survivors have BT.
If they just run at you because, let's say you were leaving and the rescue happens behind your back, then they're just making a bad play. Nothing to get upset about. Ignore them, put them on mend timer, or bodyblock them away from resources and wait out bt for some extra salt. All of these are fine.
If they bait the grab by working on gens/totems, there's a simple solution: lunge.
If they jump in and out of the locker, just fake going away and then lunge. Or eat the DS immediately. Congratulations, now you have a survivor who's gonna be extra shy and improductive once they realized they wasted their tunnel protection like a dumbass.
In regards to BT: didn’t you hear? Survivors find DW and mending fun now. They’re desperate to be hit within 15 seconds so they don’t miss out on the joy of mending.
Sounds like a book.
“The Joy of Mending”
I personally hate the run me to hook and farm without bt survivors so much that I will show mercy on the remaining survivors because I've happily killed the survivors that can't be bothered to do something other then farm with no regard to us all.
I don’t do it in all matches. Most survivors don’t use DS aggressively in my experience and I usually leave the hook area anyway, so it’s not a common scenario for me.
Ask about that these people who bodyblock me and force to hit them
If a Survivor runs in my face, I take it that they want me to kill them, so I do my best to oblige and camp them until the entity takes them. I always wait for BTs cooldown as well, since many Survivors think Killers can’t count, they never consider that I just may tunnel them.
I only really hate these guys if they proceed to claim they got tunneled right after that.