Pallets not dropping?

I've had this happen several times tonight. I'll be in a chase, spam space bar once I'm at a pallet, and nothing happens.

This also happened with the person I'm SWF with.


At one point I finally got it to fall and I ended up on the same side as the killer. They feel like deathtraps now. Is this a bug or what?


Grr I say!

Comments

  • @GamerGirlFeng said:

    I've had this happen several times tonight. I'll be in a chase, spam space bar once I'm at a pallet, and nothing happens.

    This also happened with the person I'm SWF with.

    At one point I finally got it to fall and I ended up on the same side as the killer. They feel like deathtraps now. Is this a bug or what?

    Grr I say!

    I play on console, and yeah when killer lunge attacks, the pallet doesnt drop. Grr I say too. :(

  • Noticed this too. Have taken many hits because the pallet won't drop, or it drops and suddenly I am on the wrong side.

  • just dropping in to say it's November and I'm still having the same issue

  • Double grr!

    Must be a cold winter in the entity’s realm ‘cause those pallets are frozen 😔

  • Sounds like latency with a splish splash of lag. On Xbox1 I've learned to drop them very early because of it. It goes down, but I usually will get hit through it as well.

  • November 2021 and it is still there 🥲

  • Sometimes I can't drop them early. Killer will stop to avoid the stun and i'll mash the button 6-8 times in different spots to nothing. Never a perk that causes it. It happens on fast vaults in chase almost as often. Usually happens when I would have gotten some solid distance.

  • I have eaten a hundred just today. Devs must have fixed it.

  • They have definitely not fixed it.

    Keeps happening WAY too often for it to be acceptable.

  • I thought this was my imagination. PC here, has happened a few times to me in the last week. I run my pallet loops tight and can't afford that lag either.