How is Dead Hard going to be changed
I know Almo said they are going to rewrite the networking code to make it work with the client-server architecture. But he also added that they are going to make changes to how it functions.
So what exactly are you going to change? What's your goal? Nerfing, buffing it or something else?
Comments
The chance is the networking code really, I think its gunna stay the same just more consistent.
New perk:
Press the action button while injured to gain the Exhausted status effect for 60 seconds.
Secondary effect: none
Activate-able Perk. You can take a beating. When Injured, tap into your adrenaline bank and die.
Causes the Exhausted Status Effect on the ground for 60/50/40 seconds.
Dead Hard cannot be used at all.
@Almo
Please, can you give us any input? I know people keep twisting your words and making conspiracy theories, but I'm just interested in what you guys have planned/what you'd like to do.
We may not be getting any gameplay changes to it. The team said that the priority was the coding changes and that functional changes are a maybe.
Not saying we aren't getting new functionality, but don't get your hopes up.
Sounds like dead easy to me.
They should rename it to "dead easy" and call it a day. Faster than actually fixing the perk.