Deadly Decit
This current challange in the tome is not giving proper points for deviousness. Multiple games in a row I get 8000ish points and I only receive 3 to 16 points on the challange.
This current challange in the tome is not giving proper points for deviousness. Multiple games in a row I get 8000ish points and I only receive 3 to 16 points on the challange.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's broken for some killers, I heard it works for clown though, try that? Hopefully they fix it soon.
So it works on clown also do you know about the survivor objective bug and how to fix it?
this bug has already been reported on the bug section of the forums which is were you should check and upvote it
Oh ok I'm new to this so thank you for telling me!
iirc that bug is tied to certain perks? Not using Prove Thyself seemed to work for me
Thxs ill try it out i was using visionary, better together, bond, and prove thyself.
May the odds be ever in your favor!