What are you most excited about for the chapter?
Me personally, I’m excited for Adam’s two Perks Deliverance and Diversion.
Delliverance is kinda meh in my opinion, but because I’m an Altruist who runs a No Mither build (NM, Resi, We’ll Make It, wild card), Deliverance will synergyze hella well with it.
And Diversion (AKA Decisive Rock) is great because holy bonkhonagahoogs, a Survivor Perk that’s powerful not because it’s horribly designed and OPAF but because it adds a legitimate and skill-based mechanic? Sign me up!
Comments
Just the spirit in general,I absolutely love everything about her!
The Spirit's perks. Spirit Fury looks super fun with Enduring!
Ahhhh that’s right!!! I love the wraith, he was my main for awhile.
I want to be jump scared by the Spirit but it's mainly her Hex perks that got me excited
Map balance.
ok, from most to least:
“Omg I am the obsession, is the killer using rancor?”
”Noooo the entity broke the pallet, run for your life!”
*sees hex totem, leaves it for the team*
*sees a survivor that I do not like in a chase and sees a hex totem*
Cosmetics
I am most excited about the map changes. Making it harder for survivors to continuously just run in circles and will need to start using real skill? Say it isn't so. Wraith changes and some of the new perks. i could care less about the new killer cause she just looks like a redesigned hag to me.. They could have done so much better on that score.
I'm looking forward to the new map and learning how to duke the spirit.
I'm most excited for the fixes to the stupidly long loops. But I am also really excited for the Spirit and new cosmetics.
The spirit and kate new oufti... dont know why, but they are so sexy.... so sexy... sexy as #########
haunted ground, rancor
I am most anxious for the chapter after this one so we might get a good killer to go against in it. the spirit looks great but is trash.