Dwightcrow fiasco
Devs I really appreciate that you try to do something fun and interactive with the fog whisperers but at this stage you really have to realise it's not working very well.
Firstly you guys promised not to do any more exclusives
Secondly console players are at a massive disadvantage in comparison to PC players just because how we have to type in the code.
To the point some fog whispers have gone out of their way to try to make it more balanced and even then it's not working.
Also massive amounts of appreciation to the fog whisperers who have tried to give console players the best shot they could. You didn't have to do that but it just shows how much you love your community.
Some fog whisperers just really don't like the code process and have just said screw it and at this stage I don't blame them.
Hell so people are even going after the fog whisperers when it really isn't their fault they have no saying how this works.
Honestly I still know we have a while until this event and the code finish but I really feel like you guys need to go back to the drawing board and try again with a different method.
As I said before I appreciate that you guys try to do something unique and interactive but it just doesn't seem to be working in execution like it probably did on paper.
I don't know what you could do about the DwightCrow charm
1) Find a different way to distribute it.
2) Just make it unlimited
3) Keep it how it is but definitely go back to the drawing board so you don't run into this problem if you ever try something similar.
Honestly I would prefer option 1 or 2 but that's on you guys
Comments
Its a even bigger issue because the devs said they dont want anymore exclusives, so they gave away the summer BBQ skins etc (which i worked hard for back then) but didnt wanted to giveaway the legacy ,,because its unfair for those who worked for it" and now they are adding exclusives AGAIN.
Well technically there are still exclusives out there like the death garden masks.
Which is literally no chance of any console player been able to get but it is what it is I guess.
If they're going to make a stance about getting rid of exclusives to make sure everyone is included I feel like I need to go all the way then includes the death garden masks and other things.
everyone will probably get it at one point also its just a charm
I always wanted the deathgarden mask. ;(
Just because ,,its just a charm" doesnt mean its ok. There are people who care for charms.
I just got it but I do too it was a pain to get.