Steam overaly mutes DbD, why?
I alt tab to any other program and I still have the sound of DbD (which I want) but today the steam overlay automatically mutes DBD. Why that? How can I make it how it used to be for me?
Tagged:
Trusted
I alt tab to any other program and I still have the sound of DbD (which I want) but today the steam overlay automatically mutes DBD. Why that? How can I make it how it used to be for me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Noone with the same issue?
I have the same issue. Changing the Mute Focus setting doesn't fix anything.
Yeah, this is a thing.
Not really an issue to me though.
Darn, I wounder if this is just a bug or intentional. @Peanits do you have informations to share with us about that?
Untick “Mute Focus” in the options menu. :)
Doesnt change anything