Should I be worried?
Just had this error message come up during a match? I dont seem to have lost anything but cant access my trophies (PS4) Is this anything I need to be concerned about? Ill be gutted if trophies have been wiped, had all but 1 ๐ช
Just had this error message come up during a match? I dont seem to have lost anything but cant access my trophies (PS4) Is this anything I need to be concerned about? Ill be gutted if trophies have been wiped, had all but 1 ๐ช
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pardon me the #########, no don't get it fixed wait till there's another option holy #########
Not gonna lie, if all that grind is erased its gonna be real hard to get any enthusiasm to keep playing โน
A friend had this bug happen to them before, I'm pretty sure your game is alright, try reopening it first to see if it fixes it, since it did for the friend who I was talking about. Otherwise, you may be screwed.
I had that message pop up on ps4 after an update in the summer. Luckily nothing happened but I was so worried.
Feels bad man, fingers crossed they don't spit in your face
Welp, as far as I can see everyrhing seems to be ok ๐ thanks for the heart attack Bhvr, appreciate it ๐คฃ
hope it all works out.