PS4 issues
I’ve recently downloaded DBD on PlayStation 4 but it will only allow me to access the tutorials and nothing else on the homepage. Has anyone else struggled with this and if so what do I need to do?
I’ve recently downloaded DBD on PlayStation 4 but it will only allow me to access the tutorials and nothing else on the homepage. Has anyone else struggled with this and if so what do I need to do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly be thankful. Right now the drop frame rates will cause headaches and nausea if you play too long. The last patch was a mess. I would open a support ticket. If you completed the tutorial i would restart the game and see if it will let you play.
you haven't fully downloaded the game, you need to wait until it says fully installed