Thank you Devs...
It’s been a VERY happy Halloween so far. 😏
It’s been a VERY happy Halloween so far. 😏
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i thought it was, yeah
I’m glad I could amuse.
If you’re wanting to join the Haus of Richter, we’re currently looking for new members. All you have to do is be a fan of Felix and donate a small amount of 10,000 Euros into an offshore account. 😇
Just because I found it funny doesn't mean I agree.
David > Felix
Wraith > Everyone
I simp for Wraith.
David and Felix? That’s a sandwich I’d like to be in the middle of. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
His previous skin is still better.