When does the Halloween event start?
You know? The event where we earn putrid serum and we can unlock 6 individual blighted cosmetics or 2 full blighted costumes. It’s getting close to Halloween, I hope they release the Halloween event soon.
You know? The event where we earn putrid serum and we can unlock 6 individual blighted cosmetics or 2 full blighted costumes. It’s getting close to Halloween, I hope they release the Halloween event soon.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hahaha 👍
BAHAHAHA!!
Oct 2021
I know, right? This sale they've got going on is nice, but I want to know when the real event starts!
Maybe if they don't earn enough money anmore idk
No comment
There is no event.
Give us your wallet.
yeah, i've seen the charms and new blight halloween skins and the battle pass, but i still can't see how to collect my 6 free cosmetics.
Maybe we’ll get a Double BP event for all of November