This went from dwight whites to Erotic disgustingness to mental torment all too quick and I regret logging in.
Freddy fedora tip to you all, good gentlemen/women/apache helicopters
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never knew I needed this. Devs, make this happen.
More Dwight cosmetics for sure
Some actual Billy cosmetics.
Please devs.
No-Pants David is too op. No killer is mentally ready for the glory that is David King on full display
He's OP because he has full access to his "weapon" that can actually hurt the Killers.
@weirdkid5 His weapon is always Dead Hard. In fact you might say it lives forever, no mither what.
....God I stretched it thin this time around.
Don't worry, David is here to thicken the experience up for you.
Okay random cutaway but since we are talking about ding ding sizes, would you rather have a 20' noodle or a 1' plate?
Too fast too soon! Bad touch, bad touch! BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH!
Would you rather play freddy against 4 adrenaline users, or play hag with scarred hand add-on.
Think about it.
Quite surprising that one of the most popular killers, who already didn't have that much cosmetics previously, only got one in this update.
Freddy by far, at least I have a chance to kill people before gens are all powered.
All hail the Dwighty Whities.
This went from dwight whites to Erotic disgustingness to mental torment all too quick and I regret logging in.
Freddy fedora tip to you all, good gentlemen/women/apache helicopters
It’s been posted on reddit... God is real!
@Jack11803 um... Dwight is missing something...
The creater on Reddit can only do SO MUCH with MS PAINT
dwight man hes cute