Mend Blood on Screen
The giant streak of blood across the center of the screen when you have a mend bar really needs to go. It's awful for both visibility of the player and viewing others playing the game on Youtube/Twitch.
The giant streak of blood across the center of the screen when you have a mend bar really needs to go. It's awful for both visibility of the player and viewing others playing the game on Youtube/Twitch.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not to mention the screen being practically pitch black....
I agree it’s very annoying I was playing against a deathslinger once and I couldn’t see anything
The extraction from atmosphere, the lack of visibility, and the sheer annoyance from Deep Wounds' visual effects are all major reasons why it should be reviewed for change.