Dead by daylight mobile did everything better than normal dbd
Okay how did they made a free version on mobile better than the paid one?
They reduced the shard grind, bloodpoints grind and has less bugs lmao...
Okay how did they made a free version on mobile better than the paid one?
They reduced the shard grind, bloodpoints grind and has less bugs lmao...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is one big problem.
The only way to level up characters is through playing them.
Okay, that's not that bad. But there aren't any bloodwebs so getting any addons for a killer you like is completely up to chance.
Bruh that's better actually, it forces you to play every character if you want to level up them. And you can buy addons in the shop
that moment when dbd mobile actually has a hint that's about facecamping but actual dbd doesn't
Yeah I play mobile I thinks it's the best version it's a little rough since the last update which updated graphics and billy and bubba but they'll fix it in the next update.
I think the best part is the training mode this is huge for new players it allows people to learn killers power free of worry.
That's much much much worse for me because I pretty much only play Pig.
it's RNG if the addons show up in the market
If the Mobile version is not getting those bad map remake stuff I could try it :)