Steam just showed me there was an update. I can't find it.
@myers_obsession said:Steam just showed me there was an update. I can't find it.
@myers_obsession said:
Watch them add serum for the skins. Sadly it won't happen, if they do it i'll eat my shoe
There's no update of which I am aware, Steam is not showing me anything either.
yeah, it's to improve the way steam handles their crash reports apparently.
Yes, there is one. That's the message that came with it.
Ah thank you :)
Steam is still showing me nothing despite a restart!
@Mandy said:Steam is still showing me nothing despite a restart!
@Mandy said:
maybe it automatically updated? it was only, like, 200kb at most.
I had an update, it was super small so perhaps yours auto-updated and went unnoticed?
@Jakojo sadly not, I just checked. I'll do a full PC restart later, that usually kicks the updates off for me, it's happened before
There was the tiniest of updates, I just booted steam. It took like 2 seconds to complete, so maybe you´ve already completed it.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Watch them add serum for the skins. Sadly it won't happen, if they do it i'll eat my shoe
There's no update of which I am aware, Steam is not showing me anything either.
yeah, it's to improve the way steam handles their crash reports apparently.
Yes, there is one. That's the message that came with it.
Ah thank you :)
Steam is still showing me nothing despite a restart!
maybe it automatically updated? it was only, like, 200kb at most.
I had an update, it was super small so perhaps yours auto-updated and went unnoticed?
@Jakojo sadly not, I just checked. I'll do a full PC restart later, that usually kicks the updates off for me, it's happened before
There was the tiniest of updates, I just booted steam. It took like 2 seconds to complete, so maybe you´ve already completed it.