What do you think the eventual death of dbd will be caused by?
Every game has a death eventually. So what do you think will do in dbd? Could it be that the games problems aren't fixed quickly enough and people decide enough is enough? Or maybe people get bored of the asymmetrical horror genre. A new game could come by and swipe dbd fans away. Dbd might just fade out like any other game. Etc.
(I just want to know your guy's ideas for why dbd will eventually fall just like any other game, so don't start clowning (pun intended) on the devs. I hear that the mods can smell negativity a mile away.)
Comments
I love you!
Guys, it’ only a virtual game.
A ######### virtual game!
A gameeee!
Please!
If they had competition it wouldn't take too long for this to die. The lack of competition has lead to complacency.
This game / genre has such a small following that its unlikely anyone will try to rival it anytime soon, battle royal seems to be the current favorite right now.
How about a working game that we paid money for? Is that too much to ask?
Greed the new buzzword?
I didn't know trying to get money from your job was greedy.
Do you ask artists to draw you free pictures too?