Anyone else getting a lot of d/c’s?

On survivor and killer alike I am getting a d/c no exaggeration every game, I’m gonna start taking pictures, I really don’t understand are people having a connection bug? Is it a coincidence or like what’s going on, I’m was duo queuing and me and my friend are super confused. Any answers?

Comments

  • @Splitsecond27 said:

    On survivor and killer alike I am getting a d/c no exaggeration every game, I’m gonna start taking pictures, I really don’t understand are people having a connection bug? Is it a coincidence or like what’s going on, I’m was duo queuing and me and my friend are super confused. Any answers?

    If you have cross-play enabled, or you're playing on PS4, the game is extremely buggy and slow on consoles. People are likely DCing due to not wanting to deal with it

  • I'm at the point where I don't want to see tunnelers and campers.

    Camping hooks at 4 gens, tunneling one survivor with 5 gens. If I see this I just DC. Enjoy you skilful win.