TTV Guy (Old Timey, Shirtless David)

Yesterday (first day of the Halloween event) I was in a match with a David who was a streamer. He was the Old Timey, Shirtless kind. You clearly recognized me and we talked a little bit. We fought against a Rank-2 Freddy (who wiped the floor with us), and I sacrificed myself out at the end to give you a chance at the hatch. I had intended to look up your Stream, and I thought I was recording so I didn't write your full name down. Can you reach out to me here or in DM so I can look up your show? Hopefully you will read this; thanks in advance.

Comments

  • Do you have a place to see recent people you played with on the system you play on? If so, dont forget to check there and see of you can find his name there. ๐ŸŽƒ

  • @Buttercake said:

    Do you have a place to see recent people you played with on the system you play on? If so, dont forget to check there and see of you can find his name there. ๐ŸŽƒ

    I'm not certain if I do but I'll give it a try. I'll look. It would be great if that feature is there. I normally record every game, but I just forgot to turn it on for that one. Murphy's Law.