Well this aged poorly didnt it?

A4B8C084-870D-4C26-9A70-E3EAF4010AAE.jpeg

Hmm maybe it was a typo and bhvr meant to write 6 fps? Because they have definitely reached that target lol

Comments

  • They wrote they want to to it. SoonTM. That means probably never.

  • They set their performance target, unfortunately they have terrible aim.

    image.png


  • @HungTop said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/9651J0WGU0DQ/a4b8c084-870d-4c26-9a70-e3eaf4010aae.jpeg

    Hmm maybe it was a typo and bhvr meant to write 6 fps? Because they have definitely reached that target lol

    yeah typo but didnt think they meant to put the 6 in

  • Okay usually I'm one to defend developers' actions or act as devil's advocate here but I agree the performance on consoles is unacceptable, particularly now. Hell I'm dropping frames trying to blink around Midwich with my pc that could run Cyberpunk with ease, I don't want to even TRY to imagine what console must be like.

  • I'd love to see their definition of min-spec PC's, because it's certainly not the official one.

  • We have always noticed a 10 second minim lag for console players because im a pcer and they have always stood there for 10 seconds exactly after start of match and all other pc players are moving. I used to hate playing with console players till i realized totally not their fault.....

  • @raquelambersantiago said:

    We have always noticed a 10 second minim lag for console players because im a pcer and they have always stood there for 10 seconds exactly after start of match and all other pc players are moving. I used to hate playing with console players till i realized totally not their fault.....

    I can play SWF on PC in the same room as a PS4 player. We both load in at the same time and both have movement at the same time. The only difference is my loading bar gets to about 90% quickly and then sits there waiting for the PS4 loading bar before the game starts.

    Things might be different for XBox and miscellaneous consoles though.