Totem unreachable in Coldwind Farm
I was playing today October 21, 2020 in Coldwind Farm and this totem I was in front of me, and it's impossible to cleanse. When are you gonna fix this?
I was playing today October 21, 2020 in Coldwind Farm and this totem I was in front of me, and it's impossible to cleanse. When are you gonna fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same, PS4, Rancid Abattoir
https://youtu.be/EgrHzLscHAoYup this totem is still unreachable even to this day.
Rotten Fields
CombineHarvester01
Why is this still happening almost 2 and a half months later, I know this map is mostly likely gonna get an update soon, but that doesn't mean you can ignore the bugs until then smh.
already reported the same issue, please don't make any new thread of the same issue.