Ive seen a weird news
Ive read Netease are investing in DBD whats the veracity of that info?
Its Netease the kind of devs we need if Behavior end up selling the game. ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
Ive read Netease are investing in DBD whats the veracity of that info?
Its Netease the kind of devs we need if Behavior end up selling the game. ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tell me more...๐
Dunno.. I just saw it on you tube ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ
Netease also have Identity V maybe devs could learn a few tricks from em.
Behavior bought the game from their publisher Starbreeze. I don't really see them turning around and selling it to someone else.
In this world, if the price is right, everything is for sale.
I am all for NetEase acquiring behaviour.
Can someone explain me what this is and what this would mean?