Merged: Another event without an event!

Comments

  • @Enlyne said:

    hol' up, let's see how long it takes for this to hit the feedback section merge.

    Feedback means something when you believe your input will make a change. I really doubt that would be the case here. This is merely a vent for the illusion of an event.

  • This is a sad excuse for an event. I made an account on your forums to share my complaints. More bloodpoints? Really? Behavior only cares about making money with their new, flashy skins, but forgets to consider the playerbase. Halloween is a more important time for Dead by Daylight than their ego-stroking anniversary event; however, at least we got ๐Ÿ”… pretty crowns ๐Ÿ”… with that. Nobody will have saved up 20k shards for your event skins, and nobody is thankful for this abysmal excuse for a Halloween event.

  • This.

    It's not like BHVR couldn't just make GF unavailable for purchase through Putrid Serum. They control the event and the game; it's not like it's a switch that flips either on or off.

    -

    To be brutally honest, I don't understand why they WOULDN'T do it that way either, because then they could make them auric cell only after the event and nobody would really complain. Everyone who missed the event/didn't progress enough and wanted them would have to pay for them. But instead they're making them shards available, so you'll be able to get them year round.

    Why though? From my perspective all it's really done is cheapen the 'event' from "play in special ways; earn special stuff" to 'look at these cool cosmetics' and I don't see what the payoff for them is.

    Unless somehow it's a lot easier to make cosmetics available for free for shards forever instead of serum for like two weeks?

    I just don't understand.