No Petals in Bloodweb?
Have I just gotten extremely unlucky, or are no pustula petals showing up for the event? I can use my old ones, but am yet to see any show up, I hope they're not rare if they are activated.
Have I just gotten extremely unlucky, or are no pustula petals showing up for the event? I can use my old ones, but am yet to see any show up, I hope they're not rare if they are activated.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just put 1M and only got 6 patels. Don't think its just your luck, it's just they are really protective over their patels.
They’re being stingy with the petals just like everything else this Halloween. :)
Great.
Having fun so far playing this event, especially when it's running on a Power Point slide show :I