Insta-Gen, fix when?
It took under a minute for me to find someone and injure them. Within that minute, this gen in the screenshot was completed. And this isn't just perfect timing to say the gen is too fast and there is no photoshop. This is a legit, 100% real image of a game I had where I was stomped by survivors and it all started because of this unchecked BS.
I have to mention that I've never experienced a team who's done this while I played survivor, this only happens when I play killer. And it's the dumbest thing ever, since the Discordance Nerf.
I'm sick and tired of the return of insta gens, because it ruins the gameplay and doesn't even allow the killer to do anything about it.
Please, get rid of this bullcrap.

Comments
Ive seen gens pop in under 30 seconds before. Otzdarva has a video of someone popping a gen in 17 seconds. This is usually a combo of prove thyself, an offering to spawn with teammates and brand new parts. It is very annoying to go against but I really dont know how it can be fixed. Brand new parts should be very low on the priority list as on their own, they arent that powerful when you compare them to keys and moris. Prove thyself could definitly do with a nerf. When I play survivor and I get on a gen with someone with prove thyself it feels dirty how fast that generator is being repaired. People who play like this really just want to get out of the game as fast as possible and for that I am thankful. At least if they are going to play like that, the game wont take too long to finish.
That is a fast reaction seeing the gen still says 5 gens are left! Impressive.