Dear Devs

Can you share with us the logical process through which you decided to nerf shelter woods and coal tower?

Comments

  • What did they do to Shelter Woods? From what I have seen, it did not change, except for the removal of the BL-Spot on the Tree, which was clunky to use anyway. IMO they should have put some work into balancing Shelter Woods as well, but I guess we will have to wait months for that.

    And regarding Coal Tower, I guess they thought that the Tower was too unsafe? And honestly, it was good before the Map Reworks already, always considered as one of the most balanced Maps.

    But why do you think they nerfed those Maps?

  • Shelter woods was already one of the most killer sided maps and they nerfed rock loops so now not only we have few pallets but also even more unsafe.

    Coal tower second floor has now a breakable wall so that it's just a one way exit.