Why did you remove Doctor's Chase music from the game?
Like, until 4.3.0 he had his own, unique chase theme. Now he is back to standart...
Uh, i kinda want a change that would allow players to set all killer's chase music to default.
Like, until 4.3.0 he had his own, unique chase theme. Now he is back to standart...
Uh, i kinda want a change that would allow players to set all killer's chase music to default.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm loving that this bug exists. Best QoL bug there has ever been.
Also, when I start the game, there is no starting music, it's weird.
Also, my characters start with zombie-like arms.
This has to be an unintended bug.
This is the one bug I'll never complain about.
Finally some good news
It gave a lot of people headaches. I honestly loved the Doctor's new chase music, but I can live without it if it causes people actual physical pain.