Today I will not become the bully I am meant to be.
Because I am console pleb and PS4 is in garbage condition...
You live another day casuals.
Because I am console pleb and PS4 is in garbage condition...
You live another day casuals.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't destroy me today, Daddy! ๐
It's okay, I will bully them for you.
But I will only bully toxic Survivors who t-bag or point at me after pallet stunning me.
I will also bully OoO users as well as flashlight users because I hate getting blinded.
I will not bully baby potatoes tho.
They only point when pallet drop to say "Whoa! I thought that fell on you and hurt you! I am so glad to see that you are well. Let us continue this chase." ๐
Have you had your talk with Jimmy Hopkins yet?
BHVR Devs bravely puts a stop to local bully. They trully deserve our praise
i Googled him xD
I love to hear the dev say they know and are working on this.
Haha nice^^ this game was 10/10 great, unironically.