Mindbreaker: can anyone confirm?
I’m yet to play since 4.3.0 dropping. Did the drop of 50% requirement go live still?
I’m yet to play since 4.3.0 dropping. Did the drop of 50% requirement go live still?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ye its 5 sec exhaustion at all times, still useless
That part of it isn’t exciting. What I AM happy about is if survivors already having exhaustion, then it remains paused ANYTIME a survivor is working on a gen.
So I’ve been reading (in horror). I’m just holding out hope that things will be better in 3 weeks on PS5.
Ye they removed the 50% thing and also it triggers even if a survivor taps the gen to stop regression (idk if it did that before)
Yeah the 50% requirement was removed, I played against it and can confirm. The 5 seconds of exhaustion isn’t that big of a deal but the fact that it pauses exhaustion recovery while survivors work on gens at any level of progress is pretty big. It was definitely a significant buff.
Nice I didn’t catch that they removed the 50% requirement when I glanced at the patch notes, I may have to try using this. 🙂
if it helps it wasnt in the patch notes so even if youd stared at them for hours you wouldnt have caught it
First reply: DEVOUR HOPE.
(I'm crying inside and outside btw)
This is outstanding.
Original Mindbreaker grew on me when I started using it in conjunction with Blood Echo. I noticed it could act as a semi stall perk, my presumption being that if exhausted survivors were near fresh gens they would wait until their exhaustion recovers. (because come on, how often do survivors NOT run an exhaustion perk?!)
I think this change will validate my suspicions that Mindbreaker can also act as a stall perk. Exhausted survivors will have to always choose between waiting till they recover so that they don’t get denied their exhaustion perk if chased off a gen, or take that risk during repair and maybe get down because they didn’t have their dead hard, etc.