The new Legion skin is sick, literally give me Resident evil 2 vibes

20201020172216_1.jpg

Props to art team ๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  • I feel like the Blight skin is giving me the more RE 2 vibes but this is close enough

  • It's so good. Also, read the lore about it. Freaking sick

  • This is beautiful! ๐Ÿ’œ

  • I'm comparing this to the Archive Hag skin and man they did so much better here. It's especially good because Legion is 4 people and body horror like this makes complete sense in this situation.

    It's a shame they missed the mark with the Hag skin, but this Legion skin is perfect.

  • @gatsby said:

    It's so good. Also, read the lore about it. Freaking sick

    Do enlighten me, if you don't mind.

  • And there is also another head in the back. But oh god, I cant look at the face behind the mask :S

  • @miachan22 said:

    And there is also another head in the back. But oh god, I cant look at the face behind the mask :S

    I know, It's propably the Julie's head. It's actually ######### creepy that Susie's and Joey's faces are on Frank's chest. It gives me the chills.