Pop Nerf
As a survivor main, I have to ask was that really needed? Pop is fine at 60 seconds. Why does it needs to be nerfed into the unusable category? Discuss!
As a survivor main, I have to ask was that really needed? Pop is fine at 60 seconds. Why does it needs to be nerfed into the unusable category? Discuss!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol, PGTW is far from unuseable.
It's not unusable, but it didn't need this nerf. A better idea would have been to take 5% from Pop's regression (so from 25% to 20%) and give it to regular gen kicks (regular gen kicks do pretty much nothing). The duration was fine and was a huge help to low mobility Killers.
It's still a great perk.
Even with the reduced duration you can reach any gen on the map very easily.
I don't think it needed the nerf at all, but most of the time if I'm using Pop I use it within the first 15 seconds anyways. All things considered, it could've been a lot worse.
I feel like that's only true for high mobility killers.
Nope,even if you would just walk with the nurse and didn't even blink once you could reach any gen on the map that is about 170 metres away from the hook.
This change did absolutely nothing
It is still a very strong perk. It still does everything it was intended to do.
It adds just a little bit of strategy to it as now you can't enter and win a chase . Down another survivor. Use pop and have another one on standby with the slug.
I mean high mobility killers probably still can, but others will have to decide on entering chase or kicking a genny.
Similar to how the toolboxes were nerfed to make them more strategic.
I used the previous tier 1 of Pop a lot (I’m still levelling up many of my killers since I switched to PC) and 45 seconds has always been more than enough time for me.
It sucks that my tier 1 killers will now be down to 35 seconds but Pop is still a very viable perk. The nerf didn’t change much imo.