Killer specific map chances
If a killer has a map that is horribly crippling on their power, why has BHVR no implemented a system where those maps have a lesser chance of coming around? Like Myers and GF have a lower chance on the farms, Legion has a lesser chance to get big maps, Trapper has a lower chance on indoor maps. I'm not trying to hold killers hands or anything but like, having your power almost be rendered useless because of the map itself has got to be frustrating, killers already aren't power role, at least the lower tier killers like I mentioned could gain some help from a system like this
Comments
I never even thought of just outright lowering a maps chances to spawn for specific killers. While not a perfect fix I would kill for it.
how about lets also put in a feature that makes it less likely for survivors to get survivor sided maps as well oh wait that'd be what you're talking about!? how about we make maps that are killer sided less likely to be picked up for survivors. honestly random maps is good, don't like a map put up an offering for something you do like atleast it'll be 100% if no one puts up another map offering.
Because it wouldn’t make sense RNG-wise.
You already have the ability to bring a map of your choice via the offering system. Why not just use that?
Sacrificial ward and killer offering outshadowed by multiple Ormond offering 😭