Unpopular opinion: bully swf's are better than gen rush sweaty swf's

Reasons why:

From the bully group, you can learn how to counter a good window or some decent loop

But from the gen rushing one you would just wonder how to defend 3 gens on the opposite of the map at the same time

Comments

  • Maybe but that is like saying it's better to get stabbed in the gut rather than shot in the face; maybe "technically" true but either way you're in for a bad time.

  • They are easier to deal with as you can eventually widdle them down if they dont do gens.

    For me, what I see, is less scary than what I don't see.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    Maybe but that is like saying it's better to get stabbed in the gut rather than shot in the face; maybe "technically" true but either way you're in for a bad time.

    Yup but you will atleast learn something from the bully group like how to counter a loop or two, but gen rushing one you would just walk around the map wondering how to defend 3 gens at once

  • @FFabeq said:

    title.

    Eh,at least gen rush swf games are over in like 5 minutes.

    I'd rather take that over SWFs that try to annoy me in every way possible

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/198918/unpopular-opinion-bully-swfs-are-better-than-gen-rush-sweaty-swfs

    Eh,at least gen rush swf games are over in like 5 minutes.

    I'd rather take that over SWFs that try to annoy me in every way possible

    It' still better than going around the map finding no one but the gens pop like crazy

  • @FFabeq said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689795#Comment_1689795

    It' still better than going around the map finding no one but the gens pop like crazy

    Well,that's just preference

  • Both have learning opportunities, and sometimes the Bully swf are more a memer squad who are probably happy to survive or not, so long as they enjoy themselves.

    I suppose with any swf, look to improve an aspect of your game, rather than try for the win. A bully team is good to learn loops, out-play and prepare for anything that can cause you to drop a survivor. A gen rush may be more a tactical plan as to how to 3 or 4 gen themselves. Failing that, maybe practice defending a particular gen they're focused on.

    Whichever way, make sure you get something out of it.

  • You have more chance beating the bully squad but it's less fun if you aren't playing well. Thing is beating the bully swf is 10x more satisfying than the sweaty swf.

    So I'd agree with your discussion.

  • I do like playing against SWF groups that waste time trying to save each other. Whether it's flash light saves or sabo saves. Means they aren't doing gens and I can usually get a free hit or two out of it.

    I remember doing a Wraith challenge against a SWF group like that I got 4K @ 3 gens despite never really playing wraith.

  • i like bully squads more, usually i can beat them if they really just focus on me or saving their teammates. Getting head on-ed in loops is really annoying but at least they don't do gens.

    The worst tho is a combination of both. Getting bullied and annoyed by 2-3 survivors who can loop really well, have every annoying perk in the game and try everything to make your experience miserable while 1-2 just do the gens, that's the most frustrating experience.

  • I mean a bully group isn't as bad as a gen rush group. That's like saying a broken finger isn't as bad as a broken rib. They both suck.

  • Either way its lose-in-lobby so I'd rather the trial be over in under 5 minutes no matter what I do than a bunch of despicable people deliberately attempting to do everything they can to ruin my day.

  • I don't really buy the argument that playing with bullies teaches you how to counter regular survivors. The whole point of the bullying is that you're more or less helpless to do anything -- the only real lesson is to give up sooner and either disconnect or walk away.

  • @FFabeq said:

    title.

    Bully swfs are fun. I slug the whole team 30 seconds into the match.(I main nurse)