Survivor build for those solo queue gamers

Kindred - (must have in solo queue unless you know there is a 3 man SWF) but still nice too have for the amount of information you get.

Prove thyself - This will likely increase that chance that someone will follow you and help finish gens with you which can remind them of the objective.

We'll make it - Helps you reset your team if they are injured (highly recommended that you use this at level 3 for the best results)

Bond - Helps find your teammates to see what they are doing (crouching in a corner or self caring). It helps you play efficiently and if you need to heal just go over to them.

Kindred, we'll make it, bond, prove thyself, with whatever item and offering you want.

I have found this build to work especially well during rank reset. Try using it when you think your team is boosted or you aren't sure if they are good. Let me know what you think if you try it.

Comments

  • I mean, sure, if you don't feel you need an answer to prolonging chases, slugging, camping and/or tunneling. 🤷‍♂️

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I mean, sure, if you don't feel you need an answer to prolonging chases, slugging, camping and/or tunneling. 🤷‍♂️

    It doesn't happen as much as you think it does, besides this is still a solid build that you could try. I am sure there are other solo builds you could use instead.

  • @Yords said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689339#Comment_1689339

    It doesn't happen as much as you think it does, besides this is still a solid build that you could try. I am sure there are other solo builds you could use instead.

    What rank are you in? I have 2.6k+ hours, red rank on both, and would say any or all of the things I mentioned constitute 85% or more of matches. An afterthought from my initial comment: Kindred helps to a degree with camping, only to know if the killer is near and let others know. But I was specifically referring to Borrowed Time.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1689465#Comment_1689465

    What rank are you in? I have 2.6k+ hours, red rank on both, and would say any or all of the things I mentioned constitute 85% or more of matches. An afterthought from my initial comment: Kindred helps to a degree with camping, only to know if the killer is near and let others know. But I was specifically referring to Borrowed Time.

    I am in rank one all the time with 1.5k hours on both killer and survivor, but tunneling and camping killers are pretty uncommon. Even when it does happen, it is pretty minimal. Full on campers or tunnelers are few and far between when I play. Kindred is also not specifically to combat camping, it is to allow everyone access to important info when they need it (when someone is hooked). Also, what about borrowed time?

  • The build is good for a specific play style. It's nice that you shared it so that newer players have something to go off of. Just know that if you are new this build wont work for every situation. There is no build that works for every situation though, and this build is great for getting the game done and doing your best to secure a win. However, if you want to last long in chases this build won't do much for you. My personal build that I use as a base build is Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Iron Will and Windows of Opportunity. Ive spent hundreds of hours fine tuning it though making sure that it works best for my play style. It allows me to mind game while injured, make chases last longer with dead hard and I can find extra loops too with windows. Borrowed time is used frequently as I usually run in after anyone is hooked in the endgame and get them out with it.

    So yeah, U want a build, that build is a nice start, and just fine tune it with other perks you want to try until you find the build that suits you best. <3

  • @Manky said:

    The build is good for a specific play style. It's nice that you shared it so that newer players have something to go off of. Just know that if you are new this build wont work for every situation. There is no build that works for every situation though, and this build is great for getting the game done and doing your best to secure a win. However, if you want to last long in chases this build won't do much for you. My personal build that I use as a base build is Dead Hard, Borrowed Time, Iron Will and Windows of Opportunity. Ive spent hundreds of hours fine tuning it though making sure that it works best for my play style. It allows me to mind game while injured, make chases last longer with dead hard and I can find extra loops too with windows. Borrowed time is used frequently as I usually run in after anyone is hooked in the endgame and get them out with it.

    So yeah, U want a build, that build is a nice start, and just fine tune it with other perks you want to try until you find the build that suits you best. <3

    Honestly, I think that even without perks survivors are very strong. I don't really use perks for chases because I would consider myself very skilled in chases. The only problem is the boosted teammates I play with lol. This build is specifically made for carrying your team in solo queue. Just keep in mind if you are a very good survivor, instead of bringing all the normal meta perks for yourself try using perks that are more beneficial for your team. Also, if you still want to choose lots of other perks at least bring kindred. Kindred is amazing in solo queue.

  • Yeah solo queue kindred is probs one of the best perks. You just cant trust people to cone for you anymore lmao. If i get potato survivors in my solo games I try to carry by getting a long chase, and while I do consider myself fairly experienced in chases, my build really helps to get the chases to last even longer if I exhaust most of the loops around me. Then if that fails I can save the lil potatoes with borrowed time cus the amount of campers I see is a real shame tbh

  • There are a lot of perks in this game that an atrocious amount of people sleep on. Those four are just the tip of the iceberg.