when is the next tournament i want to try it out

I honest want to see what one is like and try it out dont care if I win I just want to have some proper rules set down for the game and I think a tournament would be the best way if you sign up to play solo you broadcast as solo you sign up as a swf team then you play as a team and killers can sign up as a killer to use and have use them for the tournament unless they request to change

Comments

  • Tournament? Rules? In DbD?
    AHAHAHAHAHA XD

  • Define "proper rules"
    I personally think any killer/survivor perk should be allowed.
    PS: gotta admit i struggle when trying to understand what u mean. It's quite obvious english isnt ur first language (probably russian)
  • @Grey87 @Vietfox @redsopine1

    BHVR themselves do not run any tournaments however there are streamers (such as TydeTime) who host tournaments you can join. If you go and check out his Youtube/Twitch channel you should find the appropriate links for signing up your team.

    As for proper rules he/she is referring to tournament rules such as "This tournament will only use Trapper with his perks/ everyone must be a different survivor with green perks only". This is what I'm assuming he/she means so I guess I should correct myself. A proper rule set that all parties involved must follow for the tournament.

  • Vietfox said:
    Define "proper rules"
    I personally think any killer/survivor perk should be allowed.
    PS: gotta admit i struggle when trying to understand what u mean. It's quite obvious english isnt ur first language (probably russian)
    I have bad grammer
  • @Grey87 @Vietfox @redsopine1

    BHVR themselves do not run any tournaments however there are streamers (such as TydeTime) who host tournaments you can join. If you go and check out his Youtube/Twitch channel you should find the appropriate links for signing up your team.

    As for proper rules he/she is referring to tournament rules such as "This tournament will only use Trapper with his perks/ everyone must be a different survivor with green perks only". This is what I'm assuming he/she means so I guess I should correct myself. A proper rule set that all parties involved must follow for the tournament.

    Thanks and I'm a guy
  • @Grey87 @Vietfox @redsopine1

    BHVR themselves do not run any tournaments however there are streamers (such as TydeTime) who host tournaments you can join. If you go and check out his Youtube/Twitch channel you should find the appropriate links for signing up your team.

    As for proper rules he/she is referring to tournament rules such as "This tournament will only use Trapper with his perks/ everyone must be a different survivor with green perks only". This is what I'm assuming he/she means so I guess I should correct myself. A proper rule set that all parties involved must follow for the tournament.

    I tried but I dont have anything to msg him with?
  • Another one? A tournament was hosted by "professional team of streams" called SpaceEsports and It was a shitshow. The commentators did very awful jokes, (like the valhalla one lol) they didn't even knew the game at all (one dude only had 77 hrs i mean #########), and at some point he insulted the viewers. I don't think BVHR let do another tournament in a time.