The future of exhaustion perks.
What kind of future do you think there are for exhaustion perks? We haven't gotten one in a while, since Head On I think, so do you think we're going to get anymore? Personally, I would like to see more interesting ideas for exhaustion other than "haha surv go fast", and I kinda think they've exhausted that area. Maybe like a "light on your feet" exhaustion perk, you don't leave scratch marks for a set amount of time, get exhausted? It's not exactly a meta perk or anything, but it would be interesting for niche builds.
Comments
I agree, we definietly need new ideas for exhaustion perks. They should also update their animations imo
I'm not sure about the not-leaving scratchmarks exhaustion perk, though. It would just be a much better version of Dance with Me or Poised
I’d definitely be on board for exhaustion perks that don’t just increase your speed. What you described would make a great change to the perk Lightweight.
That's a completely fair thought, but I thought it may be a good idea - it'd be better than those perks, sure, but at cooldown and using it would eliminate any chance of using things like Dead Hard, Sprint Burst, which means it should be better. Just a perk for stupid meme builds really, but still fun.
I wonder why there is no perk build that allows for fast recovery from exhaustion. Since you can't restore stamina while running anymore, a 20-30% increase in stamina restore wouldn't hurt too much. Or would it?
To OP: You want to see MORE but can't give an example of what you would like to see that is not totally niche. I see that you didn't posted this in the suggestions forum but ... think about it. What should anyone make from this?
This should be an item in my opinion. Just like maps, you start using the item and you don't leave scratchmarks when the item is being used.
Your idea really is the last thing they can do with exhaustion for survivors. Other than speed, dodging, and stunning the killer, removing scratchmarks (or other tracking) is really the last thing that can be done.
Not really?
More action speed, making an item not consume charges for a set time, allowing to ignore the entitiy blockers one time
There's a ton of things still possible. Not nececarrely a good idea but still a ton of options remaining