Blood Points and DCs

So I have a question on why DCs no longer give sacrifice points for killers. I'm not sure if it's the same for survivors not getting escape points but if so why not?

I'm in a game as Hillbilly and I down 3 people back to back right away. Finally have time to start picking people up and hooking them now that they aren't just blindly rushing in to FL or whatever else, and they start DCing one by one, so all those people that I just outplayed to all hell should have been hooked at least once but I get no hook points. Sure I pip, but I'd rather have my BP.

I could see the same for survivors doing all the gens and never getting downed just to have the killer DC, again, not sure if they do or don't get escape points for DCing but if they do that's bull crap that the killers don't if they don't well it still doesn't seem right because they could have earned an escape and salty killer DCs denying them those well deserved points.

So again, my question is why don't we get sacrifice points for DCing survivors and possibly no escape points for DCing killers?

Comments

  • You only get 625bp quitter bonus. I hate it.Since I always have bbq so I also lose stacks. They need to change this. Give killer 2000 points in each category and a stack of bbq if he hasn't been hooked for every survivor who dcs. Living ai survivor on the ground that cannot be healed when someone dcs in their place is even better, since people sometimes would dc so that the last one could get the hatch.

  • @HellDescent said:
    You only get 625bp quitter bonus. I hate it.Since I always have bbq so I also lose stacks. They need to change this. Give killer 2000 points in each category and a stack of bbq if he hasn't been hooked for every survivor who dcs. Living ai survivor on the ground that cannot be healed when someone dcs in their place is even better, since people sometimes would dc so that the last one could get the hatch.

    So if all 4 DC you get maximum bloodpoints AND your 4 stacks of BBQ? That's overdoing it.

    Thought I do agree that the quitter bonus should be higher.

  • @ACEvHEARTS I don't think it's overdoing since you would have a potential of getting those points(same goes for survivors if killer dcs) and you are not punishing anybody by giving survivors/killers points. Also you should keep your offerings if more then 2 people dc in one game.

  • @HellDescent said:
    @ACEvHEARTS I don't think it's overdoing since you would have a potential of getting those points(same goes for survivors if killer dcs) and you are not punishing anybody by giving survivors/killers points. Also you should keep your offerings if more then 2 people dc in one game.

    I agree on keeping offerings and upping the DC bonus, but I think handing someone (survivor or killer) max points is a bit much.

  • I'd just have the game automatically install a virus on the PC of anyone who DC-s. Say, one that spams their hard drive full of adult content. The messy kind.