So long Dead By Daylight - No Longer Fun
I wanted to give my feedback on the game. Overall the game its self is awesome such as the maps, killers, survivors, perks, ect. Sure there are some bug to work out but what game doesn't. I decided to leave Day By Daylight as a game of choice for myself becasue the game experience is no longer fun. This decision was based on the player population. Maybe I am salty or just over the lack of thrill from the game but I have been experiencing a significant uptick in players who as killers do nothing but either camp the hook or tunnel.
Friends of mine who are of higher rank (I am rank 12) say they do not experience this but I suspect that is because these are more experienced players who play as killer do not need to camp or tunnel to get a kill. I have had plenty of games where I died and had loads of fun popping gens, getting chased, healing others, building survivor load outs, and meeting my end on the hook which is fair when I get caught. No hard feelings BUT when I play 4-5 games in a row and 4 of those games are against players who either can't play because they never developed skill or salty from their own experiencing of being killed as survivor ( I really can't say) and I get camped or tunneled repeatedly it isn't fun. Maybe once in awhile is whatever but it's just annoying AF when it's the constant.
Peace out!
Comments
Adios