I’m really worried about the Halloween event hopefully we can earn 2 cosmetics
I love Halloween i especially love Halloween in dbd but I have a pit in my stomach worrying about only being able to pay for cosmetics this year..anyone else?
I love Halloween i especially love Halloween in dbd but I have a pit in my stomach worrying about only being able to pay for cosmetics this year..anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not really, but that might be partly because I'm speaking with my wallet until BHVR makes progress towards console optimization.
If I can't earn any Halloween outfits in game, I'm fine with not getting any new Halloween outfits.
LeaksDBD put out info explaining how many shards or auric cells each new outfit will cost.