To the newer/low rank/bad players out there

So if you guys are new or just not that good, do you guys want some tips. I think this forum should have some helpfulness on it and I am not the BEST but I know that I can be pretty good and I have map knowledge and loop knowledge on both sides. And I want to impart that knowledge on people who struggle or get red ranks as they are starting out. I'm willing to do calls to do a thorough explanation. One time I was teaching a kid how to play for like an hour and he was able to catch me afterwards, albeit I wasn't trying my damndest or had good rng, but I think I could really help you guys too

Comments

  • Best policy is monkey see, monkey do. Observe what the other side does and emulate them.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Best policy is monkey see, monkey do. Observe what the other side does and emulate them.

    Yes that is true. Noob3 helped me when I started survivor amd I learned more advanced looping from ussylis. Otz and tru3 helped my killer