I want to get better and test my skill
So frankly in public's I barely find survivors who loop like me even with good amounts of pallets. But it sucks because I dont like playing in swf all the time nor can I, but at the same time I am confident I am also I guess you could say "insecure" about my skills. So this is a callout to all the thousand hours peoole on here who believe you are some of the best or just really good. Could you guys assess how good I am and teach me new things? I am trying to shake off some that too
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Record some videos and post them.
I got some but I dont know if I can post them I tried before and it didnt work. I was thinking along the lines of 1v1 too.
I think survivors start getting good at looping when they understand how to chain tiles.
They are very good if they can get consistent reads.
Edit: And also when they know exactly when to walk at loops.
Yea I chain loops but I do it after using the pallet so ive been trying to avoid that. Rancid abbotoir is the best for that because by killer shack it always has tiles to chain. And I need to work on chaining on everymap. But would you br willing to do a 1v1 with me to tell me how well I do and give me pointer?
You can upload them to YouTube and then put them in Media Lounge sub forum here.
Ugh thats gonna take a while but yeah I will try that. Could you explain how? Also would you be willing to give your pointers