Were there tests on punishing killers for camping at any point?
If such tests took place then are there any links with devs explaining the conclusion? Any kind of results.
If such tests took place then are there any links with devs explaining the conclusion? Any kind of results.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, the survivors abused it. It could easily be tweaked to prevent that...but meh. Yeah it’s been tested.
Were there tests on punishing survs for running in circles around a piece of wood at any point? Or at near-infinites like the red barn?
I’VE BEEN ACCEPTED........REEEEEEEE
Where can I find the devs talking about this? How long ago did this take place?
Exactly why I hate survs. They abuse anything and everything they can.
Very long time ago, in the very first dev streams. You can find them on YouTube.
Thanks buddy. I appreciate the answer.
Basically, what happened :
Devs introduced a (huge) slowdown on sacrifice if the killer stood close of it.
So people were basically following killers around for the unhook since he was forced to leave if he wanted to make progress. And the survivors were hovering around the hooked person and juking extensively and such with very little the killer could do.
It was a very toxic PTB, one of the worst we got lol