Fellow Anime Fans/Watchers

So uhhh what's up?

What're your guys favorite Anime(s)?

Favorite genres? Least?

What're you currently watching or what did you most recently watch?

Have any suggestions?


Personally I really like psychological anime and a couple of my favorites are definitely Psycho-Pass and Death Parade. I'm cool with most other stuff as well except ecchi, harem, and mecha. Those are definitely my least favorites.

Right now I'm finishing up the first season of One Punch Man and then I plan on watching the original Higurashi because I never did watch it and I wanted to.

But yeah how bout everyone else?

Comments

  • Corey in the House and Toy Story are pretty good.

  • @GoodLookinCookin said:

    Corey in the House and Toy Story are pretty good.

    Ah yes. Only true people of culture watched and enjoyed Corey in the House.

  • I'm not really a big fan of anime, but I'm open to suggestions.

    Anyways, I have such a basic ######### taste.

    1. Attack on titan. The first anime I've watched, WOW what an intriguing storyline, bough the manga as well.
    2. Death note. I love the cat and mouse stuff in death note, it's so much fun.
    3. Naruto+ Naruto shippuden. Very self explanatory, probably the best anime ever.
  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I'm not really a big fan of anime, but I'm open to suggestions.

    Anyways, I have such a basic ######### taste.

    1. Attack on titan. The first anime I've watched, WOW what an intriguing storyline, bough the manga as well.
    2. Death note. I love the cat and mouse stuff in death note, it's so much fun.
    3. Naruto+ Naruto shippuden. Very self explanatory, probably the best anime ever.

    I actually haven't watched any of these. Attack on Titan and Death Note have been on my to watch list for a while now actually. I know my brother watched AoT and he said it was really good. As for Naruto I know it's probably really long so I don't think I feel like diving into it any time soon.

    Naturally though I would reccomened Psycho Pass and Death Parade because those are my favorites.

    Death Parade if you want something short(only 12 episodes). So imagine 2 people wake up in a bar and are told they will have to play a game with both their lives at stake. If that sounds interesting to you then just go in without reading into it any further.

    As for Psycho Pass it's about the future where an authority system is set in place that is able to determine how threatening people are to society based on their own thoughts and prosecute them accordingly. Main character is a new police recruit and she works with a handful of these people known as "latent criminals" who are basically used as hunting dogs to help track other criminals. It's longer. There's 3 seasons each being a varying amount of episodes and a movie to be watched after the first season. There's also a few specials I believe that I have yet to see myself but this is hands down my favorite anime.

    Another honorable mention is Erased. This is another short one (12 episodes) , but I really enjoyed watching it even though the ending was rushed. I'll just say it's a murder mystery but you can look more into it if you wish.

  • Actually finished BNA on Netflix recently. Decent show.

    Also love Seven Deadly Sins from them too. Hellsing Ultimate will always be a favourite though. Quite enjoy Overlord too.


    For something a little lighter, I did enjoy Plastic Memories, even if a more emotional person would burst into tears.


    Still watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. Just finished Part 3, or at least the first half. For anyone who knows the show, they've just arrived to Egypt.

    Death Note is also great.

    Code Geass is another top pick for me, but much like Black Lagoon, watch the Dub. The dub of Code Geass was just better than the sub.

    Party and Stocking with Garterbelt is also great and both sub and dub are worth it. Yes it is a real series.

  • I like...

    • Cory In The House
    • The All Star music video (only one episode tho)
    • My neighbor's living room, viewed from my window. It's more of a drama really.
  • You should watch your lie in april or silent voice if you haven't already

  • @Minato_26YF said:

    You should watch your lie in april or silent voice if you haven't already

    Haven't seen your lie in april but I absolutely loved silent voice.

  • I don't watch anime often but I do have a few personal favorites.

    Shiki

    Bnha

    Perfect blue

    Blood c is cool too

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    I'm not really a big fan of anime, but I'm open to suggestions.

    Anyways, I have such a basic ######### taste.

    1. Attack on titan. The first anime I've watched, WOW what an intriguing storyline, bough the manga as well.
    2. Death note. I love the cat and mouse stuff in death note, it's so much fun.
    3. Naruto+ Naruto shippuden. Very self explanatory, probably the best anime ever.

    If you like Death Note then you have to watch Code Geass.Definetely one of my favourite animes so far.

    Promised Neverland and Terror in Tokyo might be an interesting watch for you too.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1683860#Comment_1683860

    If you like Death Note then you have to watch Code Geass.Definetely one of my favourite animes so far.

    Promised Neverland and Terror in Tokyo might be an interesting watch for you too.

    I've read the manga for Promised nerverland, will watch your recommendations :D

  • @Lx_malice said:

    So uhhh what's up?

    What're your guys favorite Anime(s)?

    Favorite genres? Least?

    What're you currently watching or what did you most recently watch?

    Have any suggestions?

    Personally I really like psychological anime and a couple of my favorites are definitely Psycho-Pass and Death Parade. I'm cool with most other stuff as well except ecchi, harem, and mecha. Those are definitely my least favorites.

    Right now I'm finishing up the first season of One Punch Man and then I plan on watching the original Higurashi because I never did watch it and I wanted to.

    But yeah how bout everyone else?

    I'm currently trying to get into Hunter x Hunter after hearing so much positive things about this show.

    As for suggestion.Those are the animes i've seen so far:

    Erased

    Madocka (Magic girls)

    Made in the Abyss

    The Promised Neverland

    My Hero Academia

    Demon Slayer

    Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood

    Violet Evergarden

     BTOOOM

    Another

    Corpse Party

    Tokyo Ghoul (Season 1 & 2)

    Naruto + Naruto Shippuden

    Inuyasha

    Shimoneta

    Code Geass

    No Game No Life

    SAO (Season 1 u. 2)

    Black Butler (Season 1)

    Steins Gate

    Parasite

    Kuryia no Kanata

    Akame ga Kill

    RE:Zero

    Death Parade

    Death Note

    K Return of the Kings

    Shinsekai Yori

    Danganronpa

    Terror in Tokyo

    One Piece (After Dressrosa-Arc,Sanji gets kidnapped ~650)

    Deadman Wonderland

    Mob Psycho 100

    Overlord

    Fire Force (EP 9;Fanservice Trash)

    Anohana

    Jojos Bizarre Adventure (All 5 parts)

    Cells at Work (EP 8)


    They are almost all worth to watch (Except Fire Force.That's Fanservice garbage)

    If you have any question ask me :)

  • @Minato_26YF said:

    You should watch your lie in april or silent voice if you haven't already

    One of the first anime I watched and would still recommend.